skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bean Family
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Chilling out right before bedtime.
1 comment:
Matthew
said...
Can't believe your folks dressed you up like a banana
March 5, 2009 at 7:55 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Digits
I weighed 7.8 ounces on 6/14/08 and was 20 1/4 inches long
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(5)
▼
2009
(90)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(10)
Chilling out right before bedtime.
I'm pretty coordinated when feeding myself eh?
When I get giggly, there is no stoppin' me!
Playing with Mom and Dad
Mom and I spend a lot of time on the floor playing...
My little animals need help down so we can play to...
Oh man Dad you are embarrassing me! Mom is tryin...
Nothing like eating and drinking with my neighbors!
This is mom's hilarious (or at least she thinks so...
Crawling upstairs has come very easy to me, howeve...
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(15)
►
September
(8)
1 comment:
Can't believe your folks dressed you up like a banana
Post a Comment