skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bean Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Grandma Niecy visited me for a whole week. We had lots of fun as you can see from this picture.
Posted by Austin Samuel at 3:55 PM
Labels: Laughing wtih Grandma Niecy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Digits

My Digits
I weighed 7.8 ounces on 6/14/08 and was 20 1/4 inches long

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2009 (90)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Mom cut my bangs and I discovered a whole new worl...
      • I love a washcloth in my mouth as it helps with my...
      • Grandma Niecy visited me for a whole week. We had...
      • I got this cool backpack to go hiking with Mom & Dad.
      • Look at all my teethe!
      • These are a few of my buddies that I play with ev...
      • Birthday Party
      • This is just an example of how active I am ALL THE...
      • Saying "Ma Ma" is a current favorite right now and...
      • I am showing off my skills; both cruising & singing.
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  September (8)