skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bean Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


My absolute favorite thing right now is to open the cabinet door and throw out all the tupperware
Posted by Austin Samuel at 7:32 AM
Labels: Tupperware Cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Digits

My Digits
I weighed 7.8 ounces on 6/14/08 and was 20 1/4 inches long

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2009 (90)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • Do I look like a hippie with my long hair?
      • This "walker" makes me feel proud of myself for wa...
      • Chillin' outside with Mom after eating ice cream ...
      • I'm walking in my new shoes!
      • I am loving on my bunny and then throwing it:-)
      • As I have said before, I love getting into the tup...
      • I think I'm too cute when I cheese. I know that i...
      • Dad and I just got done eating ice cream (well Dad...
      • Grandpa was more than willing to read with me duri...
      • My absolute favorite thing right now is to open th...
      • I had a few of my friends over to swim with me.
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  September (8)