skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bean Family

Friday, July 3, 2009


It looks like I'm gardening with Grandma Niecy, but I'm really playing on the stairs of the pool.
Posted by Austin Samuel at 10:23 AM
Labels: Gardening with Grandma Niecy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Digits

My Digits
I weighed 7.8 ounces on 6/14/08 and was 20 1/4 inches long

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2009 (90)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • I am chillin' at ...
      • No title
      • This is one of my favorite toys that I got for my ...
      • Dad just gave me a shot of tequila which is why I'...
      • No title
      • I put my handprints on a plate for Daddy for Fath...
      • No title
      • It looks like I'm gardening with Grandma Niecy, bu...
      • I love swimming and Grandma Judy was helping to pe...
      • I am big stuff now in my new car seat.
      • Uncle Matt and his girlfriend, Juli, came to see m...
      • I loved spending time with both my Grandma's. The...
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  September (8)